Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get them both it will be at a cost the club were comfortable with, nothing to do with having pants pulled down.
I just can't see City suddenly spending daft money after being so cautious in the past.
There's no reason to think the past policy would be thrown out of the window for Kane and Grealish.
While I have problem with either coming to City, neither is what I would consider a 'marquee' signing.

You think Kane is worth £80mil when Ben White is going for £50mil?
Yes.
It's all about opinions. His price is inflated because he's English.
I think it interesting that no foreign clubs seem to be showing any interest in him, and Chelsea appear to have cooled...
I think that's because it's a done deal to go to City. Just the price to sort out.

I just can't see City suddenly spending daft money after being so cautious in the past.
There's no reason to think the past policy would be thrown out of the window for Kane and Grealish.
While I have problem with either coming to City, neither is what I would consider a 'marquee' signing.
You keep saying “I” like it matters. We are clearly in for them if they are marquee enough for your liking. Ben fucking White is going for 50 million. If we are replacing our greatest striker ever and one of the best the league has ever seen then I’m afraid we will have to spend. We have always been cautious and really good you’re right, sometimes that has to give for the right players or players the pep and the club want. Without being a net spend virgin there’s already a lot of money saved on Aguero wages, fees already in for Nmecha, Harrison, Sancho sell on. Rumours of probably another one or two outgoings, can see the actual net spend being similar to most windows.

Villa in talks with Cantwell from Norwich now. Either the owners really are backing them or they know they have a big pot of money coming in. As mentioned before, Villa have the resources to go and get Cantwell, Buendia, Bailey and whoever else before they get the Grealish money which is ideal. Getting the money first like spuds did with Bale fucked them, every club then upped the prices and left them with shite.
Another bollocks midfielder link made like all the ones before. Since new owners took over and Lange was appointed nearly nothing gets leaked about transfers. All the JWP, Winks, McNeil, Hughes links will turn out to be nothing but journo or Twitter ITK nonsense

Yes.
It's all about opinions. His price is inflated because he's English.
I think it interesting that no foreign clubs seem to be showing any interest in him, and Chelsea appear to have cooled...
I think that's because it's a done deal to go to City. Just the price to sort out.
Sweet, sweet Jebus. Where do you start with this?

You keep saying “I” like it matters. We are clearly in for them if they are marquee enough for your liking. Ben fucking White is going for 50 million. If we are replacing our greatest striker ever and one of the best the league has ever seen then I’m afraid we will have to spend. We have always been cautious and really good you’re right, sometimes that has to give for the right players or players the pep and the club want. Without being a net spend virgin there’s already a lot of money saved on Aguero wages, fees already in for Nmecha, Harrison, Sancho sell on. Rumours of probably another one or two outgoings, can see the actual net spend being similar to most windows.
I only say "I" because it's my opinion.
As for Ben White, I've said before, Arsenal are desperate and Arteta is out of his depth. They've had a nightmare paying that much.
That doesn't mean City have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.