Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thought i would wander over to villa talk for the shiggles , bloody hell !! how small time are their fans? I really wish that the AV management had bought us ,they sound bloody fantastic much better than what we got , and as for that Grealish bloke he can do miracles, he is the Messiah, he is the pied piper of football, he is a saint around the Villa park area. Just like the crows at the tower of London if Greasy Jack leaves Villa Park will crumble !! One question who told Aston Villa they are contenders ? cos that delusion is high in Brummie land .

So thought i would wander over to villa talk for the shiggles , bloody hell !! how small time are their fans? I really wish that the AV management had bought us ,they sound bloody fantastic much better than what we got , and as for that Grealish bloke he can do miracles, he is the Messiah, he is the pied piper of football, he is a saint around the Villa park area. Just like the crows at the tower of London if Greasy Jack leaves Villa Park will crumble !! One question who told Aston Villa they are contenders ? cos that delusion is high in Brummie land .
Some of the worst fans out there.

I need to start keeping a record of every time someone makes a claim like this. Usually it proves to be bollocks but I've always forgotten who said what by then.
Whatever happened to @Ducado list?

We have had players choose to leave us

They return as ex blues and are cheered with only 3 exceptions I can recall barton which is more pantomine villian than dislike, distin, still not sure why and Milner because he's a dick

You lot boo anyone who leaves you and call them snakes.

You wouldn't know connection if you tried.
You can probably add dirty Sancho to that list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.