Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way grealish is in the said b team! Lol if we got both I would say it will be:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Foden
Kane

And that still leaves Ferran, Raz, Gundo, Laporte, Delap/Jesus on the bench. My god. We're insane.

And that still leaves Ferran, Raz, Gundo, Laporte, Delap/Jesus on the bench. My god. We're insane.

I imagine that Laporte starts the season alongside Dias so maybe he cements his place back if he plays the way we know he can?

Which site do you like best
Bluemoon or cafered ?

Do you also post on an AVFC forum

We're you at the 5_1, 24 000 fans 9,000 City fans?

No preference.

Just recently started posting on VillaTalk again, after not bothering for years.

Yes, I was there. David White's finest hour. I'll take your word on the crowd breakdown. We were woeful that season, tbf. The Dr. Jo experiment.

And Zin. And Ake. Who I believe is a goodish centre half who simply hasn't been given his chance yet. (We don't bother to mention Mendy any more. What exactly is he doing at the club…?).
No way that something doesn't give. All of them are firm first team choices for their national teams (except Delap). I can see at least a couple asking to move, maybe three. Nearly everyone in that list you've given walks into any — yes any — other team in the EPL, and a lot of good clubs in Europe. I believe that rotation will only keep top players happy so long. If Pep can keep all of those he's even more of a magician than I had realised.

Just thought that we're not even talking about the youngsters who look useful: Tommy Doyle, Jayden Braaf, and above all, James McAtee who, from the little I've seen, already looks like a footballer cultured beyond his years. There are others that people on here would want to root for, doubtless. We don't even bother to mention them any more.

Last edited:
As always, please do not shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen as I'm just sharing this in good faith heh... but i've just heard this is a bit closer than we realise. I have no reason to doubt the person I heard it from. I understand if anyone wants to take this with a pinch of salt!
As it's you I'll believe it

No preference.

Just recently started posting on VillaTalk again, after not bothering for years.

Yes, I was there. David White's finest hour. I'll take your word on the crowd breakdown. We were woeful that season, tbf. The Dr. Jo experiment.

It should have been a weekend match and was postponed. I think because We had already sold out the allocation, combined with as you say the apathy of the villa that season.
A more recent FA cup game at Villa Park was similiar, felt a bit sorry for those Villa fans that turned up that day, it must have been tough watching that Saturday afternoon. I had a great day out in the Working mens club near the ground.
My first ever attendance at Villa Park was a 69 fa cup semi final.

Hate Sam Lee,
Hate all journalists,
Don’t hate grealish though, could do with him to be honest, especially if bernardo has had his head turned after all that’s happened to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.