Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t shoot the messenger….

my mate works at villa park as park of the training team, we have been having a lot of back and forth banter about the whole situation! But he has just had the confirmation personally that he is gone, all paper work will be complete and official contract signed on Friday!

so I am assume presentation of the player next week, with the old fake contract signing in front of the press!

I’m not someone on a wind up, just a proper source from within villa!
Sure you’re mate was just a Villa fan the last time you mentioned him, now he’s an employee of the club…

In what way? Beckham's game was all about crosses into the box and 40 yard passes, I'm not even sure that 1/ That's Grealish' style and 2/ That it would be of benefit to how we play.

Potential to be a bigger signing than Silva, Aguero etc? Give over. This is the sort of hyperbole I mean. He's 25, so what we're seeing now from Grealish won't be too far from his peak - the biggest question will be if he is to thrive with better players around him or be shown up as a having been a big player in a lesser quality squad.
He might not be the best player, but he got bigger commercial appeal than any player that played for us since 2008, he's wasting his career at Villa, he need a bigger stage. He will be a superstar if he signs for us.

Don't shoot the messenger, but my good friend is a high end prostitute Villa frequently contracts to woo new signings to the club or convince others to stay.

She's just had her services cancelled and knew it was for Grealish because in the special requests box there was a note she needed to provide 500 pounds of mens hair product and hair bands for erotic foreplay.

Grealish is as good as nailed on, get the tattoos ready.

Acted like self entitled twats giving it large all day. A group of four middle aged fans, two of each sex asked me and my daughter to take photo of them. Daughter obliged and on giving the phone back one of them said ‘ I fucking hope you lose’ and disappeared laughing. Charming people.

Ah right, I thought it was something specific. Pricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.