Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who's clued up tell us what the realistic income from Grealish's marketing potential might be?

I know fuck-all, but I assume it would bring in some extra cash?

Dunno why people are moaning about the fee. We'd probably make half the fee back from his marketing potential alone. He'd probably bring in a load new younger fans as well the ones who just follow their favourite player from club to club. And if we manage to offload a first team player and a few more academy kids we will be able to go for a striker as well.
Spot on. The Agency who look after him have plans to build him into the new Beckham. Not sure who's got the worse accent but he's a good looking chap and is marketable off the back of that and the fact he's a down to earth lad who's a genuinely top class footballer. Now he's at City everyone will want him. He'll have deals with Gucci, Calvin Klein etc probably lined up. I know I'm completely biased as well but he is genuinely worth the money, just give it 4 or 5 weeks and you'll know what I mean.

Absolute meltdown on Villa Twitter by the way, some are saying he'll reject City (lol), some are blaming the owners for accepting £100m and some have actually realised that Grealish just wanted to go and play CL football and play under arguably the greatest Manager ever. I came off VillaTalk about 5 years ago because it's full of really strange people, bet it's fun on there today.

Pointless comparison. Ask yourself what would Kev cost today?
Absolutely and different types of players.Whether we`ve overpayed (according to some) then if thats the going rate for an English player and our Board agree,then why the fuck do our fans complain.
I trust our Board far more than some so called money men on this forum.
Go get both of `em Txiki and just blow any other fuckers out of the water.
I can already hear that piss boiling.Loverly jubberly !!

One decent Villa fan on Villatalk

deck

• deck
    Apprentice
Posted 12 minutes ago (edited)
2 hours ago, dounavilla said:
I'd just like to take this opportunity while all this madness is happening to say that ....
I fruggin hate Man city and Thier filthy rich owners and their plastic fans.
Thank you
Their roots go back to 1880, they first won the F.A. Cup in 1904 and first won the First Division in 1936-37 (Charlton were runners-up!). Yes, they've been transformed out of all proportion, but this idea that they're a plastic club with no roots is puerile playground taunt stuff. New wealth doesn't wipe out what a club achieved in the past, and it's hard to blame a club that has arguably suffered in the shadow of successful neighbours more than any other, grabbing the opportunity to convert itself from mid-table also-rans into top contenders and securing some bragging rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.