Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ( not that anyone cares) that a deal was done in principal a long time ago, and we was waiting until after the Euros, we go about our business quietly and I trust our owners with whatever they do, I think he is coming, do I care if he comes? I'm 50/50 (a woman's prerogative haha) yes he's a good player but personally I prefer Phil Foden, I'd rather we bought a striker first and foremost. So I'm hoping Harry will come.
The one thing to keep in mind is over the last few years the club has had real issues closing the deal on the players that we have wanted. However, we seem to have done a real good job getting good alternatives in. As such I'm like you, I'm not overly stressed as if he doesn't come I'm sure the money will be spent wisely. The striker thing though is a worry and I'm kind of shocked that we haven't looked to address that yet, when Kompany left I got the feeling the club had hoped for another year, with Augero this has been known for at least eight months and likely longer.

I’ve never known so many deletions in a thread each day..it messes with your mind. I end up thinking I imagined the whole thing…which is possible.
At least the lurkers and sleepers are well and truly outing themselves today. Hope the mods are keeping a list

8FB65BBE-5BF0-41AC-AC69-6C9842783D94.jpeg

British record fee for Grealish...what a complete joke.

Not quite on a par with Sanchez to United but not far.

Will be selling him back to Villa or to his beloved rags

next Summer for half the fee. Whilst Villa use Grealish

money to bid 140m for Kane, forcing City to pay 150m

Better buying Ward Prowse for less than half and half

wages and watch him bang free kicks and penalties in

which would make better real difference to our current

poor quality in those areas
Don't push me

Cos I'm close

To the edge

I'm try - in

Not to lose my head

Ah - huh ah - huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.