Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll suddenly start getting highlighted by the pundits like they did with ferny. Then the refs will be under pressure to book him.
Gary Neville is a complete bellend for this. He started the fern is in a different bracket to everyone else. He is a dirty player, but no different to Mctominay Fred shaw. Fabinho, Milner, Robertson. Kante, jorginho, etc there is more but i think i have made the point.
He then ended the biased attack on Fern by saying he means it in a good way. And unbelievably everyone lapped it up. When in reality he was just being a biased cockend trying to influence the refs. Luckily they didnt buy it, which made everyone moan about it.

Know its not my money....and all things considered it doesn't really matter.....but still can't believe we're spending £100mil on a player of Grealish level (not that he's bad, he's fantastic but he's not £100 mil fantastic)
Where would you put him in respect of Sancho?

IMO he was Player of the Season until injured and I said so before he were even linked with him. Up there with De Bruyne and Hazard (Chelsea version). Not at the level of Ronaldo and Messi when they were at their best but he's still not peaked yet.

Gary Neville is a complete bellend for this. He started the fern is in a different bracket to everyone else. He is a dirty player, but no different to Mctominay Fred shaw. Fabinho, Milner, Robertson. Kante, jorginho, etc there is more but i think i have made the point.
He then ended the biased attack on Fern by saying he means it in a good way. And unbelievably everyone lapped it up. When in reality he was just being a biased cockend trying to influence the refs. Luckily they didnt buy it, which made everyone moan about it.

Remember when Neville did an entire MNF on Fernandinho fouls? I remember when he said refs need to be wary of it. Low and behold, refs started booking him all the time

Hes not worth anywhere near £100m, 50 or 60 tops imo.
Did you see the goal he scored at Old Trafford? That was extraordinary. Thing is when he's in that position I am expecting him to do that. How many players can you say that about?

There'll be an English premium involved of course but that's a real factor. He is the pin-up boy of English football like Beckham was.

Great player but wouldn’t want to lose Sterling to buy him!

We already have plenty of players in this position so who goes and Bernardo doesn’t play normally in this position
He's going to play in our midfield. Not on the wings, he will compliment Sterling, not replace him

My Villa fan mates have been in denial for months about this, banging on about parralels to the NBA and all kinds of rubbish. Its City bingo in the group chat now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.