Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for those who are flapping about the topsy Turvey odds at Skybet. A few seasons back, my nephew, told me Sane had won young player of the year. So I checked the odds. This was on a Saturday. Sane was 10/11 Sterling evens. So I had a ton on the bet.

Sunday Morning Serling was 4/7 and Sane 2/1 First thoughts, wtf!!! Rang nephew and he was adamant Sane had won it, and an helicopter was taking him directly to the awards. So I tried to have another bet but sky wouldn't let me bet more than 70 so o did. The rest is history

I mentioned this to a mate who works for coral, doing spread betting. He said " if a load of money goes on these types of bets, the bookies first though is to flip the odds, to attract more money for the 2nd fav. Its clear Sky are doing exactly that now

Yes, you read something about a medical on Thursday or Friday potentially.

If you mean is it true, how would anyone on here know?
Ah, no I meant had anyone else see about the possible medical, I thought it would be easier to ask rather than go through all the pages. Cheers!

Fingers crossed there is some truth in it!

I'm working all weekend so I'm going to be absolutely fuming if this reaches Saturday with no conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.