Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't see how Grealish can help us do this any more than De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Torres, Jesus, Bernardo and Gundogan do. After all, only five can be on the pitch at a time.
Not your job to do so, that is Pep's and if he is good enough for him to spend this type of money on then it is more than good enough for me and should be for any other City fan really considering what Pep has actually done for us

I think we need to do this now.

The club have spent years trying not to act like cunts and have been bitten for it. So Grealish and maybe Kane would be a huge fuck you to everyone I'm the PL.

Let's win everything.
I'm starting to believe that certain pundits/journo's will actually spontaneously combust if/when we sign Kane as well.

Hopefully team on saturday

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Zin

Rodri
KDB
Gundogan

Grealish
Jesus
Mahrez

Jack wins his first bit of silverware!
Ederson & Jesus, Rodri and KDB only back this week. Would be surprised if any start. Grealish will need to be programmed by Pep first!! :)

Villa fan coming in peace here! *puts tin hat on*
Just came to say that you are getting a great player, and although I’m gutted he’s going, it’s just one of those things in modern football.
Just like some fans of any club are idiots, you only generally hear the loud mouth ones… some of us Villa fans are normal like any fans of a football team.
Have to say, you don't fit the stereotype that a lot of us encountered at Wembley. Also, thinking back to the treatment Barry, Delph and Milner received from your more strident fanbase. Every club has its share of dickheads. Yes, even us. You just seem to have a fairly high proportion. But, anyway, thanks for the post.

Last edited:
Personally don't see how Grealish can help us do this any more than De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Torres, Jesus, Bernardo and Gundogan do. After all, only five can be on the pitch at a time.
Another talent which helps squas rotation.

A squad of two similiar standards of teams being able to put out will help players rest and fight on all levels.

Cheers lads. Yeah I’m sure we can agree there’s good and back in all fan groups… Villa have their share of knuckle draggers as do all teams.

I think with Jack it’s more disappointing as he’s a proper local lad, grew up going to Villa games and his family are all fans and stuff, so it sort of feels like if a team can’t keep a player like that then what chance do we have of ever keeping a good player.

It’s just one of those things though, and it’s only a game! Got a feeling City will retain the PL this year, and perhaps have another close one in the CL maybe even win that.

Well done any way lads. You’ve got one hell of a player, who I would say (having watched a lot of him) will get better and better in the next few years.

Coz Raz and Bernardo were brilliant last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.