Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are the likes of Everton,Villa,etc.going to say Utd and the rest of the so called big 4 are ruining football.They helped create the rules to stop us all its done is stop them.Everton are on course to fail FFP.Villa have pots of money but cant do what we did they wont allow Newcastle to be sold.Liverpool in the 80s,Rags in the 90s and 00s did what we are doing now buying the best players from other prem teams no one said a word.Van dijk went on strike at Southampton to force his move media said nothing whats the differance between him and Kane?
Utd have spent over a billion since piss can left not a word said.Best of all though those bastions if virtue Arsenal and Spurs who were the main instigators of FFP in this country are so far behind they need the sort of investment we had.EK buys Arsenal oh dear cant spend a fortune to get back up there or they will fail their own restrictions.
Not heard how the Tarquins are ruining football paying £50 mill for White and trying to get Maddison from Leicester for £75 mill.Trouble is though they need at least 7 more of these type of signings.So i say it again enjoy it Blues its great being hated by all and sundry.The media hate us,sly hate us did anyone see that **** Cotterill last night?
yep - we werent the first team to sell out on the stock exchange - so we could dominate the league financially.

we never started this !!!

Blues don’t listen to talksport today.

Grealish has no ambition & not worth the fee!!!

can the media in this country not celebrate a young footballer making a fortune & hopefully going to help a British team win champs league & be coached by god himself.

utd waste millions nothing said
Chelsea about to spunk £90 mil on Lukaku nothing said

city sign one of the most exciting English prospects & we are ruining football

fxxk off

Nice post pal. Out of interest where did the united supporter recent comments come from as I always thought he was pure villa?
Just the shithouse media trying to sell Jack to Man Ure last summer. He is a Villa lad. I know a lad who grew up with him and the Man U stuff was all rubbish, just wishful thinking by their fans I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.