Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who posts on redcafe that was telling me about this weird poster that showed up in their Grealish thread. I had to see it for myself:

N8aNCdA.png

Hello again FIFA buddy. He's their problem now.
Boggles the mind - had to have a look. In their defence, it did get laughed away by anybody who bothered to reply. Grealish does seem highly rated over there.

No one knows what the fee is. There are no quotations by club officials in the public domain and the media exagerate everything to do with Manchester City spending. The only thing that looks likely is that City paid a release-clause because VIlla were powerless to turn down the bid. So what was that set at? We don't know. The most quoted figures are either £75m, or £75m rising to £100m but there is no point an agent agreeing a release clause unless it can be exercised by a number of clubs. If you're targeting MCFC and you know their record fee is £65m, you don't see that release clause at £100m so I suspect the fee could be lower than what's been rumoured.
To me it feels like it’s been so widely reported as £100M that there must be something to it. Either way, £75m or £100m it’s our record signing, a ton of cash, and I think he’ll be fantastic.

I have a friend who posts on redcafe that was telling me about this weird poster that showed up in their Grealish thread. I had to see it for myself:

N8aNCdA.png

Hello again FIFA buddy. He's their problem now.
Joined 1/8/21. Actually went out of his way to join so he could post about Grealish.
Redcheekz - because he's always getting dry-bummed.

Villa fans in work this morning are really bitter but suddenly he's become a player that holds the ball too long and is injured a lot.
They seem to think it's 100m plus add ons.

Every man and his dog are pulling numbers out of their arses. I’d wait for confirmation rather than wild speculation.

Happy JG day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.