Jack Rodwell

I can just see the headlines now,sunderland rescues a second english play from the wilderness at city

Good luck Jack,he is a really nice kid

karen7 said:
I can just see the headlines now,sunderland rescues a second english play from the wilderness at city

then they complain that we don't have english players enough in their liking. so when we sign one they then complain that we are going to ruin his career and only came for money etc. whatever we do with english players, agenda is there.

Now that Rodwell seems to be leaving the way that Garcia played a similar amount in pre season makes me believe he will be gone shortly too. Good luck to Rodwell always rated him but didn't seem to work out for him here due to injuries hope this move works out better for him!

MeatHunterrr said:
karen7 said:

then they complain that we don't have english players enough in their liking. so when we sign one they then complain that we are going to ruin his career and only came for money etc. whatever we do with english players, agenda is there.

Indeed

My guess is that Zucculini will stay at City if Garcia and Rodwell are both on their way out

chris85mcfc said:
My guess is that Zucculini will stay at City if Garcia and Rodwell are both on their way out
Think thats impossible as Garcia makes way for Mangala.

Damanino said:
Zuculini u21 player. Born after 01. January, 1993.
Free spot in the Premier League but not in the CL as he hasn't been at the club for 2 seasons. (just to clarify)

chris85mcfc said:
Looks pretty certain he will go on loan to a team in spain. Lampard is the one who will replace Rodwell and Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.