Jack Rodwell

Zucilini should head out on loan for 6 months to a Championship or Premier League team, I know he could learn a lot from Lampard but its pointless to have him sitting playing for the EDS for 6 months as he will be 5th choice CM.

dachoosen1 said:
Zucilini should head out on loan for 6 months to a Championship or Premier League team, I know he could learn a lot from Lampard but its pointless to have him sitting playing for the EDS for 6 months as he will be 5th choice CM.

Before Lampard's signing became clear, I thought he would stay for cup competitions and the occasional PL sub appearance as 4th choice CM. But now that Lampard is here, I think he might go out on a 6 months loan deal till Lampard moves away. Not sure if that would make Zuculini cup tied or not.

In any case, if both Rodwell and Garcia move on, we'd need a 4th CM, whether that's Lampard or Zuculini

Now with Southampton rivaling Feyenoord for Giudetti for 8m and Sinclair interesting Villa for 4m .......add the 2.5m for Barry and we are getting 9m for Rodwell .....if everything comes off we have 23.5m of the 49m coming back and that is without adding Richards for 5m and Garcia for around 8m .....if we manage to sell all those players the transfer window will of cost us 13m :)

Add in all the money removed from wage bill too ......... Txiki is offering contracts now incentive laden to lower wage bill :)

All if's I know but if everything comes off we are laughing :)

Daz_Blue said:
Now with Southampton rivaling Feyenoord for Giudetti for 8m and Sinclair interesting Villa for 4m .......add the 2.5m for Barry and we are getting 9m for Rodwell .....if everything comes off we have 23.5m of the 49m coming back and that is without adding Richards for 5m and Garcia for around 8m .....if we manage to sell all those players the transfer window will of cost us 13m :)

Add in all the money removed from wage bill too ......... Txiki is offering contracts now incentive laden to lower wage bill :)

Good job we're not adding that

Daz_Blue said:

If we get £8m for Guidetti then Txiki is a god.

MeatHunterrr said:
Daz_Blue said:

And that is before we get any cash for Nastastic .....

MeatHunterrr said:
Daz_Blue said:

If Guidetti is worth £8m then I might come out of retirement (I'm 26 and pretty unfit - so I could get £4m as I am nearing my peak).

Daz_Blue said:
http://southamptonstories.blogspot.com/2014/07/southampton-look-to-john-guidetti-as_21.html

This was 2 weeks ago and mentions 6m :)
Why does it now jump to £8m?

Just thinking isn't Huws loan deal only 6 months? Maybe he will be Lampards replacement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.