Jack Rodwell

Amazing what an English passport can do for a player's price tag!

Zuculini cost us £1.5m and looks a comparable if not superior talent. If Zuculini regularly showed what he did for us in preseason and was English, he would probably already have a £15m price tag attached to him.

If Txiki can get £15m combined for Micah, Sinclair and Guidetti now, he deserves a statue outside the ground.

Truly hope he does well and makes £10m look a snip. One of the most talented midfielders England have if he can get it together - a midfield of him, Barkley and Wilshire (minus ciggy) could be half decent on an international level, one day maybe.. Needs a full season under him.

I liked him & I remember in Gerrard's formative years he missed a lit of games through injury & they put it down to his body 'settling' into its adult form & he's done okay since. I was hoping for something similar from Jack. Good Luck.

Like many others, I do think there's a real player there but he needs playing time more than anything and he's not likely to get it here now. Had he stayed injury free, we probably don't buy 2 of Fernandinho, Fernando, Garcia but at this point we had to protect ourselves and that's resulted in no opportunity for him. A good move to a team where he can play and hopefully stay fit would do wonders for him.

Think more than just 1 club in for him hence the fee being very fair to us.
It also helps if the player in question wants to kickstart his career and not just run down his contract .
All our other departing players strike me as taking pride in their work and not wishing to get rich by hanging around with few prospects.

Hopefully he didnt have a clause like sell on fee for former club Everton.

Even 8m simple fee would have good good, 10m+ some bonus or 8m+ some bonus very good.
Better than I expected.

LoveCity said:

Zuculini cost us £1.5m and looks a comparable if not superior talent. If Zuculini regularly showed what he did for us in preseason and was English, he would probably already have a £15m price tag attached to him.

If Txiki can get £15m combined for Micah, Sinclair and Guidetti now, he deserves a statue outside the ground.

if he gets that amount he will probably be arrested for extortion

he wont get a quarter of that

whp.blue said:
LoveCity said:

if he gets that amount he will probably be arrested for extortion

he wont get a quarter of that
And it will also be investigated if he does ,encouraged by that hypocritcal **** wenger !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.