Jack Rodwell

Mothball

Is he the new Crocky?! Had a poor injury record when we bought him and seems to have been injured for ages! What exactly is wrong with him?

Can't really say i expected anything else when we signed him .....

if he ever stays fit long enough to set the place alight here , i'll be more than surprised !

(PhysioRoom.com has him down as having an hamstring injury , with no return date ...... how comforting!)

It's not like we didn't know about this before signing him. We just have to hope he's a "Gerrard" who also had persistent injuries when he was young then shook them off. Otherwise we've been had yet again...

I'm hoping it's an age thing, that he will get over as he physically develops.

Think he's got ability but no use to anyone if he can't get on the pitch.

moomba said:

Didn't we say the same about Michael Johnson!!! But you could be right Steven Gerrard used to struggle early on in his career

Mothball said:
moomba said:

Didn't we say the same about Michael Johnson!!! But you could be right Steven Gerrard used to struggle early on in his career

MJ's were serious injuries compered to JR's so we can hope all will be ok. Plus they are very different characters.

Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

Yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.