Jack Rodwell

BluePurgatory said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

Yes!

NO

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BluePurgatory said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

Yes!

NO

YES!!!

I doubt whether Mancini actually managed to get anyone on his original shopping list .....

Van Persie didn't seem to know what he wanted for a few months , just that he'd had enough of Arsenal ...... and in the end only a personal phone call from Fergie persuaded him to go to the Swamp.

But most of the players that we DID eventually buy seemed to be a bit of a last gasp grasp at actually bringin' SOMEONE in , after Mancini had reportedly blown his top at the lack of transfer activity ...... and in my view only Nastasic , so far , appears to show anything like the committment required.

if you dont rip up tree's at the start of the season your crap or you pick up a knock
or injury make's you a bad signing

give the lad a chance please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.