Jack Rodwell

A complete desperation signing, to try and appease the fans, because there was no transfer activity before him arriving. A waste really.

ancoats said:
if you dont rip up tree's at the start of the season your crap or you pick up a knock
or injury make's you a bad signing

give the lad a chance please

Have to agree with this. If the lad can keep himself fit, imo he has potential to become a top class player.

de niro said:
grim up north said:
de niro said:
the summer window was a complete disaster, lets hope we don't waste 50m in this one.

Nastasic a complete disaster lol

out of 50m only his fee was worth the money, i'd say that was pretty disastrous.

I agree.

Complete fuck up and if anything costs us the league this year it can be traced back to this.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
grim up north said:
Nastasic a complete disaster lol

out of 50m only his fee was worth the money, i'd say that was pretty disastrous.

I agree.

Complete fuck up and if anything costs us the league this year it can be traced back to this.

Javi Garcia will come good this season and Maicon is a good 'cover' player to have in the squad.

Rodwell has been unlucky with injuries - If he can get a decent injury-free spell, he'll be OK, but will never be worth the money we paid for him.

The worst signing of the summer was Sinclair - The guy is arse with a capital ARSE. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in this window. His missus is probably a better player than him.

We will still win the league this year.

Believe

Lavinda Past said:
The worst signing of the summer was Sinclair - The guy is arse with a capital ARSE. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in this window.

You should be, because he can't play for a third club in the season. He's already played for us and Swansea.

moomba said:
Lavinda Past said:
The worst signing of the summer was Sinclair - The guy is arse with a capital ARSE. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in this window.

You should be, because he can't play for a third club in the season. He's already played for us and Swansea.

That only applies to the Premiership.... He'd probably be of interest to Oldham or Rochdale (being a local boy of sorts). I'd sell him tonight if I was in charge.

Truth be told, Sinclair would probably look average at Stockport.

Freebie to Hyde.

Done.

Lavinda Past said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:

I agree.

Javi Garcia will come good this season and Maicon is a good 'cover' player to have in the squad.

Rodwell has been unlucky with injuries - If he can get a decent injury-free spell, he'll be OK, but will never be worth the money we paid for him.

The worst signing of the summer was Sinclair - The guy is arse with a capital ARSE. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in this window. His missus is probably a better player than him.We will still win the league this year.

Believe

Seems a bit harsh to me. Some players need a regular run to bed in and Sinclair's not had one; he's not had much service, either, with us not being a winger-style team.
Bscause we are a team with high expectations, it seems that we can't afford the time to allow new players to build up.

Shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.