Jacob Rees-Mogg

He can carry on being a snidey prick, but we are safe in the knowledge he has zero power, not even a seat in parliament. The days when he could dream up shit to secure the interest of money are gone, maybe he can ask the Sun readers to come up with suggestions for a new career, after all he did ask them to come up with suggestions for Brexshit opportunities.

He can carry on being a snidey prick, but we are safe in the knowledge he has zero power, not even a seat in parliament. The days when he could dream up shit to secure the interest of money are gone, maybe he can ask the Sun readers to come up with suggestions for a new career, after all he did ask them to come up with suggestions for Brexshit opportunities.

When are those cheap trainers he promised everyone turning up?

I’ll hazard she wasn’t raised as working class, though. He dad may have started as a lorry driver, but later became a Tory councillor, Mayor of St Pancras and was a Magistrate. Seems to have made himsmoney from flogging cars (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I’ll lay a pound to a pinch of shit that she was raised as middle class, even if her father had working class roots.
Got to keep an eye on those who were raised middle class, but came from working class roots. They're the worst ones.

There's only two classes - those that work, or like myself, have worked, and those who don't and didn't!

There's poor working class to start of with, it's a class within a class. Those that can't/wont work or work for so little money it barely lasts the week.

The ones that get talked down to by the better off working classes.

One of my favourite moments of election night when he was being interviewed on Channel 4 before the result and he says he's been informed of the result. KGM says;

"Have you won?"

"It would be disrespectful of me to say before the returning officer announces it. My re-election isn't a forgone conclusion."

"So you've lost?"

*Silent pause*

One of my favourite moments of election night when he was being interviewed on Channel 4 before the result and he says he's been informed of the result. KGM says;

"Have you won?"

"It would be disrespectful of me to say before the returning officer announces it. My re-election isn't a forgone conclusion."

"So you've lost?"

*Silent pause*

I thought he was alright, they thought he had won and kept pushing him. Think they had to cut away to something else whilst he was talking about the future of the party and Johnson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.