Jacob Rees-Mogg

Why? my post was in all sincerity, which i believe to be true, you may not agree with his politics, that is beside the point, he is on the right of the Conservatives and never changes his view, to fit in with prevailing fashions

I suspect your opinion of Rees-Mogg will be the total opposite of the way most people think about this arrogant and odious individual.

Along with most of the the members of the ERG, I eagerly await the news of his demise.

A supposedly devout Catholic whose contempt and disdain towards others in less privileged positions is shameless and a disgrace.

I seriously doubt that he could give a flying fuck for the wellbeing of his constituents, but being an MP giving him the opportunity to publicly demonstrate what a pompous and arrogant individual with a massive ego and superiority complex.

The man is an utter ****.

Last edited:
Why? my post was in all sincerity, which i believe to be true, you may not agree with his politics, that is beside the point, he is on the right of the Conservatives and never changes his view, to fit in with prevailing fashions or trends.
He never changes his suit to fit with fashion or trends either.

Oh. And he’s a massive **** who thinks he’s far superior than most of the population.

Unless he’s making money you mean.
Unless he’s making mone

I suspect your opinion of Rees-Mogg will be the total opposite of the way most people think about this arrogant and odious individual.

Along with most of the the members of the ERG, I eagerly await the news of his demise.

A supposedly devout Catholic whose contempt and disdain towards others in less privileged positions is shameless and a disgrace.

I seriously doubt that he could give a flying fuck for the wellbeing of his constituents, but being an MP giving him the opportunity to publicly demonstrate what a pompous and arrogant individual with a massive ego and superiority complex.

The man is an utter ****.
Well firstly i didn't give a view on Rees Moggs character, i don't know him and neither do you, he is the much admired Dennis Skinner of the centre right, not my politics, again i will reiterate my point, he is honest, uncompromising, his demise will be decided by his constituents at the next election, although being a devout catholic is quite worrisome.

Why? my post was in all sincerity, which i believe to be true, you may not agree with his politics, that is beside the point, he is on the right of the Conservatives and never changes his view, to fit in with prevailing fashions or trends.

"Never changes his views". We could talk about how he flip flopped on Johnson being fit for office, on Truss, how he's supported 2 budgets, one promising 60Bn in tax cuts and one promising 50Bn in tax rises just a few weeks apart, but this is a nice video example.

Mogg flip flops all the time. So either you're uninformed, gullible or just trying to bait people with obvious bollocks.

I am neither uninformed or gullible, when you are in the cabinet, you have to go along with the majority view, Again i reiterate my point, i am not a Mogg fan boy. what he does display is honesty and intergity.

I am neither uninformed or gullible, when you are in the cabinet, you have to go along with the majority view, Again i reiterate my point, i am not a Mogg fan boy. what he does display is honesty and intergity.

With respect, I think you have a very skewed interpretation of " honesty and integrity ".

But then so does the PM and his ERG cohorts !

He lies nearly every time he opens his mouth. The most recent being that we would not have been in a position to support Ukraine if we were still in the EU. Absolute blatant lie to add to his many others.

Honesty and Integrity my arse!

Well firstly i didn't give a view on Rees Moggs character, i don't know him and neither do you, he is the much admired Dennis Skinner of the centre right, not my politics, again i will reiterate my point, he is honest, uncompromising, his demise will be decided by his constituents at the next election, although being a devout catholic is quite worrisome.
He's not honest. He lied about the recent bullying in the lobby and applied his own different rules on the leadership elections, May had to go but Johnson didn't despite her having the backing of more MP's, he changes to suit his very own agenda, he needs a shovel to his head..that's if you get past his adult nanny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.