Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we can do that with Sancho as he hasn't signed a full professional contract and as such he can walk and join whoever he chooses. If he joins an English club the compo will be set by an FA panel.
If he hasn't signed a professional contract yet why is he kicking off about not being involved with our Professional team?

Anyway, regardless of that to then skip training is just bloody silly, needs to go. For all his talent, if this is his attitude before he's made it then I dred to think how much worse he'll get

Is this true? Or are we now believing twitter bollox? Seems we are very selective in believing the media. Unless we have confirmation from the club or someone connected to the club this is true then lets lay off hanging him out to dry.

Mob.gif

IF this is true then he should be finished here. Can't let a young player act the billy big bollocks like that no matter how much of a prospect he is.

Exactly. As @BlueDejong has said, it's like Sturridge MK2.

If we're focused on winning trophies and having a tight-knit squad, the last thing we need is one rotten apple sulking about not playing.

I rate him and think he's got a big future. But he's 17 and we have at least 6 or 7 better players in front of him to keep happy first. He's being badly advised and has had his head turned by his best mate playing for Arsenal.

He could be the next Raheem Sterling or John Bostock. Depends on his next move.

Change his mind. Had he committed to City he could have been the one scoring the goals out in America.

Does he really want to turn his back on what is going to happen at City in the next 5 years. I am expecting Diaz and Foden to be 1st team players next season. he could and maybe still could be a part of that. If I were him, I'd be looking to have a chat with Guardiola when he returns, and in the meantime get my head down at training. Arsenal are going down the plug hole.

So either he is gonna leave for quite the hefty sum since he is highly rated and has a 1 year left on his scholarship. Or he is gonna leave on a free with still a goos sum due to City's efforts to keep him.

I think if he doesn't leave and doesn't extend City won't play him the entire season and let him sit on the bench waste a year of his development. Because he has already shot himself in his foot with this tantrum he's trowing.

Either way he is entitled if he thinks he deserves first team football at City because of a good Euro tournament.

I think we all want to see academy products make it here but we can't have a 17 year old kid acting out. Let him go if he wants. Worst case scenario, he become s a top player, but we're rich enough to buy someone better than the player he becomes anyway. We don't need to be held to ransom. May as well focus on keeping the ones that actually want to fight for their place. Ultimately, all clubs are going to lose promising youngsters at one time or another due to the rules regarding professional contracts. I'm sure we'll pinch as many as we lose over the years.

Reminds me of the Dele-Bashiru situation. He wasted months of the season by acting up and not signing.

If he goes then I'd imagine it would be a record for a tribunal amount. The fact that he won U17 European Player of the Tournament demonstrates his value... which Rooney also won and was sold for £30m a year or two later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.