Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complains about not going on the US Tour because he rejected 30k p/w contract and now wants to leave?

Yeah fuck off mate.

We should get Yaya's cake baker on the job.
1397708695.png

(I would!!! Yum Yum)

This is what I saw on Twitter

Jadon sancho was sold on a move to arsenal we promised him first team football in all domestic and European cup games. City couldn't offer

Lots of speculation about this in Twitter, including that United wish to poach him. It will be interesting to see how it pans out . He is a hugely talented young player, but there have been lots whose careers have not panned out in the way they expected. I hope we can sort this out quickly, one way or the other.

To be fair he did retweet on the 26th a tweet where a fan compared him to Neymar.. I assume he means the Neymar that's currently throwing a paddy to get a transfer.

Give him and £70m to us and Alexis is all yours.

He's clearly got a weak mentality so he would be a good fit for Arsenal.

Players with that mentality tend not to turn out to be so good.

I have only watched him about 10 times or so on Facebook and TV. Based on those appearances Diaz is as good, if not better.

He's clearly got a weak mentality so he would be a good fit for Arsenal.

Players with that mentality tend not to turn out to be so good.

I have only watched him about 10 times or so on Facebook and TV. Based on those appearances Diaz is as good, if not better.
Yeah, who was that united player who everyone was raving about. He turned out to be a right arsehole with a bad attitude, was shipped off by Fergie and I don't think I've heard of him since?

United using him to make a point. What a rude awakening he will get if he goes there. United is the wrong place for him to break into the first team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.