Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he decides to move on then it's disappointing because he looks an absolute gem. Let's be honest though, did we complain when he moved to us when he was 15? Hope he stays with us and good luck to him regardless

If Monaco are interested in him, I'd be tempted to offer him as a peace maker towards Mendy / Mbappe. Still include a first refusal type clause but guarantees him time in a team that plays youth.

I don't know the lad but he needs to get his feet on the ground. He's achieved nothing yet. Seems to have a bit of the Etuhu / Stuuridge about him - playing Charlie big bananas before his time. If he stays great, if he wants out - let him go. He's not bigger than the club.

If Monaco are interested in him, I'd be tempted to offer him as a peace maker towards Mendy / Mbappe. Still include a first refusal type clause but guarantees him time in a team that plays youth.

What about if offering him to Arsenal helped with the Sanchez deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.