Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a real shame if we lost him. I'd be more gutted if foden left tbh, however if Sancho does end up leaving let's hope it gives the club a reality check. We have been abysmal when it comes to first team chances

Why not just take him to the states?

Does seem a bit odd if we're trying to convince him to stay at the club. With a year to go on his contract not sure this was the most sensible move.

Wouldn't really be City news though would it? It would be Arsenal and Spurs news.

It would only be Arsenal/Spurs news if he's got his info from those clubs...if this has come from his source at city and Sancho is a city player...then it would be classed as "city" news..

Good. Don't know what city expected with the near impossibility of getting first team action. Hope he does well and wins fuck all.

Déjà vu

It seems we have another Daniel Sturridge situation, his heads been turned by the bright lights of London and he thinks he's already made it

Does seem a bit odd if we're trying to convince him to stay at the club. With a year to go on his contract not sure this was the most sensible move.

Sadly Ric, we've made a few moves recently that wouldnt be seen as "sensible". Our lack of a long term plan for the FB position is another that is costing us this summer....

It would only be Arsenal/Spurs news if he's got his info from those clubs...if this has come from his source at city and Sancho is a city player...then it would be classed as "city" news..

I know but he says they are ready to pounce. I'm sure they didn't call City to say that they're ready to pounce, so I can't see how any source at City would know which clubs, if any, are ready to pounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.