Jadon Sancho

View attachment 92554

He has a history of it.

Fair enough, but it makes more sense to me for people to question his attitude for that kind of stuff rather still maintain the idea that Dortmund was a bad move for him. If his mentality isn't good then fair enough but personally I think his gamble on moving to the bundesliga paid off for him in footballing terms. The move to United clearly hasn't.

Fair enough, but it makes more sense to me for people to question his attitude for that kind of stuff rather still maintain the idea that Dortmund was a bad move for him. If his mentality isn't good then fair enough but personally I think his gamble on moving to the bundesliga paid off for him in footballing terms. The move to United clearly hasn't.

Like other players he should have researched where he was going. United haven’t improved any players they have signed, they’ve trashed numerous players careers but with the wages on offer they sit back and take the money. I wonder where he will end up next? I recon Spurs could be a destination.

I've never been that impressed with him to be honest. He's hardly pulled up any trees since joining them and blows hot and cold (mostly cold)

It does seem though United always need a scapegoat.

Ten Hags likes to finger point. Ronaldo is a good example, they couldn't play as a team with him in their side apparently, and look just the same without. Throw in finger pointing at Maguire and De Gea (probably warranted at some levels) and now Sancho, yet they're still wank.

He probably would have been a better fit at Arsenal. Hindsight says he should have stayed where he was.

Nobody at that club likes to take accountability for performances that includes management and players. Ultimately they point to the Glaysers (sp) you know, the ones who have spent 1.8bn since Fergie left on transfer fees. All their fault you know.

Somewhat unbelievably this fucker is actually older than Foden. Granted there's only a couple of months in it but when you look at what Foden has achieved so far and what Sancho has achieved, there's no comparison. I know Phil has had the odd moment where he has stepped out of line but it's clear that he's more than happy to get his head down and work hard. Sancho strikes me as someone who simply can't be arsed putting a shift in. City - and Dortmund - are well shut of him.

Somewhat unbelievably this fucker is actually older than Foden. Granted there's only a couple of months in it but when you look at what Foden has achieved so far and what Sancho has achieved, there's no comparison. I know Phil has had the odd moment where he has stepped out of line but it's clear that he's more than happy to get his head down and work hard. Sancho strikes me as someone who simply can't be arsed putting a shift in. City - and Dortmund - are well shut of him.
He feels like a future quiz question right now.

Which player had more than 20 senior England caps by the time he was 21, but never played for the national team again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.