Jadon Sancho

Sancho when in our youth team was great when up against a poor fullback he took the piss out of the kid without mercy.

When he came up against a good fullback he vanished of the face of the earth.

Hence Pep packing his bags for him.

Terrible attitude, exactly where he belongs at that shithole.

I've never been that impressed with him to be honest. He's hardly pulled up any trees since joining them and blows hot and cold (mostly cold)

It does seem though United always need a scapegoat.

Ten Hags likes to finger point. Ronaldo is a good example, they couldn't play as a team with him in their side apparently, and look just the same without. Throw in finger pointing at Maguire and De Gea (probably warranted at some levels) and now Sancho, yet they're still wank.

He probably would have been a better fit at Arsenal. Hindsight says he should have stayed where he was.

Nobody at that club likes to take accountability for performances that includes management and players. Ultimately they point to the Glaysers (sp) you know, the ones who have spent 1.8bn since Fergie left on transfer fees. All their fault you know.
I find it crazy that the Glazers get all the blame, they've backed every manager (bar moyes strangley who was the next messiah at the start)with some mega signings and a spend of over 1bil! I know they take out shitloads and cold scaffold is falling apart, but I find it weird when most rags blame the owners for not backing managers when they bloody well do!! Tent peg has spent 330mil! And they look no better!! He'll be gone within 2 years and it's back to square one again.
Time someone had the balls too say that they've just recruited shite and have no plan or structure in their signings. Saying that.....say fuck all and let's keep laughing at them! :-)

Like other players he should have researched where he was going. United haven’t improved any players they have signed, they’ve trashed numerous players careers but with the wages on offer they sit back and take the money. I wonder where he will end up next? I recon Spurs could be a destination.
Like you say do a bit of research and it's glaringly obvious Pep is the best coach on the planet. If you're young and moving away from city after being offered a contract its for ego or dosh . Its not to improve. I forgot to mention it could also be because your thick as fuck ..... you wouldn't need long to find the answer to most football questions about coaching start with Pep and end with Guardiola

Last edited:
Somewhat unbelievably this fucker is actually older than Foden. Granted there's only a couple of months in it but when you look at what Foden has achieved so far and what Sancho has achieved, there's no comparison. I know Phil has had the odd moment where he has stepped out of line but it's clear that he's more than happy to get his head down and work hard. Sancho strikes me as someone who simply can't be arsed putting a shift in. City - and Dortmund - are well shut of him.

How many expert pundits and journalists were saying that Phil should have followed Sancho’s path? Suggesting that Phil must be questioning his decision to commit to City.

The fuckwits must think we forget this shite or it just gets buried in the next round of shite.

You’d think they’d learn to keep their council after the amount of humble pie they’ve had to swallow over the years..

How many expert pundits and journalists were saying that Phil should have followed Sancho’s path? Suggesting that Phil must be questioning his decision to commit to City.

The fuckwits must think we forget this shite or it just gets buried in the next round of shite.

You’d think they’d learn to keep their council after the amount of humble pie they’ve had to swallow over the years..

They don't care because they get to write the headlines. They try as much as they can to stir the shit and disrespect our club. When they are proved totally wrong they just move on to the next bullshit story. We even had some brain dead young woman I've never heard of on sky sports last week, saying maybe Foden would have to move for regular football after being dropped after the Newcastle game. No mention of the fact he was unwell. Sky have always been bad but now seems to employ nomark know nothing YouTubers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.