Jadon Sancho

It could go either way.
The boy has serious talent that's without doubt, but he looked lost in the FA Youth cup final against Chelsea.
I think he'll struggle to be a regular in Dortmund's first team for at least 18 months.
I wish him all the best though.

Sterling looked even more lost playing for England vs a well organised team alongside inferior players.

Having better players alongside, can hugely raise the game of young players, very quickly. They can sometimes look better at a higher level than at their own level.

Another point totally lost on City in recent times.

They are players who have bought into City's academy & both probably now City 'fans'. Sancho is someone bought by City's academy.

He is also already something of a star of his age group, way ahead of the other two in profile.

Foden and to some extent Diaz appear to posses something akin to a team work ethic. Not sure when I've seen him Sancho gave a shit about anyone else. Single minded enough to succeed but not popular amongst his team mates or staff at the academy- I'm told. Still I guess he's not in it to win a popularity contest.

Foden and to some extent Diaz appear to posses something akin to a team work ethic. Not sure when I've seen him Sancho gave a shit about anyone else. Single minded enough to succeed but not popular amongst his team mates or staff at the academy- I'm told. Still I guess he's not in it to win a popularity contest.

I can imagine some players may feel like that, he does seem to have a bit of arsehole about him, but Foden's reaction to Sancho's England exploits came accross as him being delighted for a mate doing well.

I can imagine some players may feel like that, he does seem to have a bit of arsehole about him, but Foden's reaction to Sancho's England exploits came accross as him being delighted for a mate doing well.

Looking on twitter , the academy lot all seem pretty happy for him to have got his move as well.

He's obviously insanely driven, It's his 3rd club inside 3 years and each time it's to progress his career ASAP. No doubt he'll leave Dortmund too if he's every better than them, but it'll be interesting to watch how he copes with the new country/language.

Looking on twitter , the academy lot all seem pretty happy for him to have got his move as well.

He's obviously insanely driven, It's his 3rd club inside 3 years and each time it's to progress his career ASAP. No doubt he'll leave Dortmund too if he's every better than them, but it'll be interesting to watch how he copes with the new country/language.

He has the talent, to possibly be a world star, but he has to take his chance when it comes. He could equally end up as nothing. I recon his chance will come at Dortmund though, a lot quicker than it would at City, (especially if we had signed Mbappe & Sanchez, as was the plan when he turned down the contract).

But if he does realise his potential, then City should not get a dose of hurt pride but should instead be straight back in for him.

He has the talent, to possibly be a world star, but he has to take his chance when it comes. He could equally end up as nothing. I recon his chance will come at Dortmund though, a lot quicker than it would at City, (especially if we had signed Mbappe & Sanchez, as was the plan when he turned down the contract).

But if he does realise his potential, then City should not get a dose of hurt pride but should instead be straight back in for him.

Well he's in the first team, so his chance has come. £10m puts him pretty high up in the list of Dortmunds biggest transfers too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.