Jadon Sancho

I saw the back end of that game. Sancho missed a couple which had they been misses by Sterling we would've heard how poor a finisher Sterling is, but not a squeak about the chances missed for Dortmund!

Says more about the treatment of Sterling than anything else. Sancho was clearly the best player in the game and got the praise he deserved for it.

I bet deep down he wishes he was sat at home twiddling his thumbs with Brahim every weekend though right?

I'm sure nobody expected him to be starting so many games and having such a big impact.

Credit to him for leaving. I can't say I'm mad at him, he made a risky decision to go abroad at such a young age and was vindicated. Unlikely we have a buy back clause given the fee paid by Dortmund was quite high.

What can you do, some will leave and go on to better things, even Barca lose many youngsters, you can't have em all.

Very few young players will break through in a team competing for the biggest trophies in football.

I'm sure nobody expected him to be starting so many games and having such a big impact.

Credit to him for leaving. I can't say I'm mad at him, he made a risky decision to go abroad at such a young age and was vindicated. Unlikely we have a buy back clause given the fee paid by Dortmund was quite high.

What can you do, some will leave and go on to better things, even Barca lose many youngsters, you can't have em all.

Very few young players will break through in a team competing for the biggest trophies in football.

Honestly, i'm really not surprised. Genuinely. Most technically adept youngster I've seen come out of our academy, and he's physically big enough, so I genuinely expected him to impress this season if he got games somewhere. He wins individual awards at every major tournament he's in, so its no surprise he's standing out.

Honestly, i'm really not surprised. Genuinely. Most technically adept youngster I've seen come out of our academy, and he's physically big enough, so I genuinely expected him to impress this season if he got games somewhere. He wins individual awards at every major tournament he's in, so its no surprise he's standing out.
He will definitely be successful at Dortmund no doubt. Simply tired of people hashing about ex-players scoring goals or getting assists. We don't really need these constant reminders as it's just depressing...

Except for Rony Lopes, we all love Rony Lopes and he loves us.

He will definitely be successful at Dortmund no doubt. Simply tired of people hashing about ex-players scoring goals or getting assists. We don't really need these constant reminders as it's just depressing...

Except for Rony Lopes, we all love Rony Lopes and he loves us.

I hope we remember and hope it blows up in our face at some point, as maybe then we'll learn not to waste the academy. Sometimes you only learn from swallowing a pretty tough pill. There's a lot great about this club, but the one thing that lets us down is our youth stuff. The talent is 100% there. Hopefully the Foden stuff is the first signs of change.

I hope we remember and hope it blows up in our face at some point, as maybe then we'll learn not to waste the academy. Sometimes you only learn from swallowing a pretty tough pill. There's a lot great about this club, but the one thing that lets us down is our youth stuff. The talent is 100% there. Hopefully the Foden stuff is the first signs of change.
Oh I know the talent is there, I've been wanting us to play more academy players for years and wanted Sancho to get game time this season with Foden and Diaz. It's just that the 'blow-up' is happening to the fans who want academy players being played, and not to city management. We are the ones getting depressed lol.

What I don't understand is if it was so clear to many watching Sancho at the academy that he was going to be a world beater then why didn't Pep play him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.