Jadon Sancho

Another well reviewed 90 minutes under his belt.

Hard to imagine he won't get another 2 full games to end the season, and he'll almost definitely continue to start next season.

It's great that he's keeping Dortmunds record signing (Schurrle) and 4th biggest signing (Yarmolenko) on the bench.

Last edited:
I watched the game and he was very impressive. If they keep playing him, which I'm sure they will, Dortmund will have 50+ million GBP offers on the table for him within 18 months IMO

Will go to United in a couple of years, fits their profile (arrogant cock).

Will be a superb player for the next 10-15 years but he'll never play for City. Not under current management, including directors, anyway. To go back on a deal you've shook hands on doesn't really fit with how we operate. Laporte aside, that is.

Not a bad kid, poorly advised and a bit full of himself but he'll be just fine as he matures. If, he matures.

Will go to United in a couple of years, fits their profile (arrogant cock).

Will be a superb player for the next 10-15 years but he'll never play for City. Not under current management, including directors, anyway. To go back on a deal you've shook hands on doesn't really fit with how we operate. Laporte aside, that is.

Not a bad kid, poorly advised and a bit full of himself but he'll be just fine as he matures. If, he matures.

How is he poorly advised ?

He is playing regularly now and proving himself as one of the best young talents in Germany if not the best.

Poorly advised off the pitch, not on it.

I think the question is still valid. Given the outcome of him playing regularly for a top side, how has he been poorly advised? He will be earning less in Dortmund than he would have been here, but he left to play regularly.

If anything he has been well advised and I don't begrudge him moving on and taking his opportunity elsewhere.

To go back on a deal you've shook hands on doesn't really fit with how we operate. Laporte aside, that is.

Ha!

Going back on a deal doesn't fit with us, unless it does because you're a good player in a position we still need to strengthen. Some stance that is.

It's disturbing just how closely these "badly advised" "an arrogant cock" "full of himself" comments compare to what Liverpool fans said about Sterling and people are completely oblivious to it.

Last edited:
Jadon Sancho is the Bundesliga's player of the week. Don't ask why they celebrate that with a video of someone doing a drawing of you but they do.

I saw the back end of that game. Sancho missed a couple which had they been misses by Sterling we would've heard how poor a finisher Sterling is, but not a squeak about the chances missed for Dortmund!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.