Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Sancho has doubts whether joining Man U is the right decision for his future, i.e. whether he would develop further as a player at Man U and challenge for the biggest trophies.

We all know they are going to pay it, they have gone too far now. Like they did with Maguire, Sanchez and so on.

Yeah but realistically Dortmund won't have many offers for him next season either if the set price is over £100m. They just want the money.

Another decent season and I cant see his price going anywhere but up. And even if it is level - why not get another year out of him.

They are playing this by the book. They dont want or need to sell so its silly money or no deal.

Another decent season and I cant see his price going anywhere but up. And even if it is level - why not get another year out of him.

They are playing this by the book. They dont want or need to sell so its silly money or no deal.
Def agree with this...unless something tragic happens (like an injury...or he slugs the manager or gets caught with a gaggle of prostitutes) there's no reason his price drops. And who knows what happens in the next year...Madrid, PSG or Barca could come calling. Maybe Chelsea or Liverpool decide to jump into the bidding. If United won't meet Dortmund's valuation no need to rush into a sale.

Yeah but realistically Dortmund won't have many offers for him next season either if the set price is over £100m. They just want the money.
Dortmund doesn't need the money this summer, nor do they seem particularly inclined to sell. Seems like it's an absolute no brainer to wait for the market to improve.

On sadcaf they now think this ploy has come out of Manchester, so that when they pay full price they can pass it off as what they had to do to get Sancho. Also seems Dortmund want the money upfront no add ons . I guess scum will be opening a patreons page on web to raise funds!

I wish there was a chance of him coming back to City. Especially with us due a discount. Purchasing him and recouping some of the money by selling someone like Mahrez, would IMO make us much stronger with not a huge overall outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.