Jalapeños

The last really hot chilli I used was a dried Armageddon in a big pot of mixed bean chilli I made up. I already had a couple of green chilli's and and a teaspoon of Birdseye flakes in it for taste. I cut the Armageddon in half and placed both halves in the pan, then took them out at the end of the cooking.

First mouthful and the heat kicks in instantly. If I'm honest a little too hot, but the flavour is still there. I'll probably just go a half, or even a quarter next time.

The last really hot chilli I used was a dried Armageddon in a big pot of mixed bean chilli I made up. I already had a couple of green chilli's and and a teaspoon of Birdseye flakes in it for taste. I cut the Armageddon in half and placed both halves in the pan, then took them out at the end of the cooking.

First mouthful and the heat kicks in instantly. If I'm honest a little too hot, but the flavour is still there. I'll probably just go a half, or even a quarter next time.

I remember watching that live!

I was rolling!

Anyone know where you can buy a jar of the long ones? The type you find in a kebab from takeaway?
Every supermarket I find has the chopped up ones and I'm not a fan
This might have been answered here already, however, most supermarkets do sell these. You're probably looking in the wrong place. They're usually found in the aisle that has a small area of foreign foods. I bought a jar in Asda in Hyde last week, but I usually shop in Tesco and have bought them there numerous times.

Naga chilli sucks. They just use the crap in a jar in curries. I grow my own, can get some really hot ones with good flavour. Scotch Bonnet pretty good IMO. Thin birds eye too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.