Jamal Musiala

They let Kroos go didn't they?

It’s always about putting enough money on the table for Bayern. As they can just rip off their domestic rivals by getting players to run down contracts.

I'd go for Davies ahead of Musiala though.
A year before that we all were glad when Kroos got injured so there was no choice and we could go with a Ribery/Müller/Robben attack. Robben was just a substitute before Kroos got injured...

Kroos even if he already came with 16 never really had the identity with the club like e.g. Musiala has. And Musiala really is something absolutely special - not just with his play - what for me Kroos never was as he might have a lot nice passes but when he lost the ball others had to run. Musiala was a fan love from the beginning - Kroos never was in Munich.

Right now I would even give you Davies. He is really playing sloppy right now with a lot bad passes in the build up. Hopefully that is getting better in the next 2 weeks.

Hes clearly talented but he doesn't convince me as he does many yet. He has great stats for Bayern but who wouldn't playing in such a team in such an average league? For Germany he has 1 goal in 20. They play in different roles and have different strengths to each other, but of the two I would take Bellingham all day long.

Hes clearly talented but he doesn't convince me as he does many yet. He has great stats for Bayern but who wouldn't playing in such a team in such an average league? For Germany he has 1 goal in 20. They play in different roles and have different strengths to each other, but of the two I would take Bellingham all day long.
At least rich owners cant buy clubs in Germany and make into a rich uncle league

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.