Jamal Musiala

Been reading this thread :D

Well I didn't wanna say owt with setting up this thread and my cousin living in Germany, am I ITK or what... Just kidding around but he does live in Germany though my cousin.

Not really a reliable source but a rumour is a rumour, totally expected them at some point so let the fun begin, lets do to Bayern what they did with us and Sane and turn Musiala's head :)

Like a broken record, there is only one player we want from the German rags, Alphonso Davies.

Well I didn't wanna say owt with setting up this thread and my cousin living in Germany, am I ITK or what... Just kidding around but he does live in Germany though my cousin.

Not really a reliable source but a rumour is a rumour, totally expected them at some point so let the fun begin, lets do to Bayern what they did with us and Sane and turn Musiala's head :)

Musiala is right now not on the point to make a career change.

He still needs to learn so much...

Musiala is right now not on the point to make a career change.

He still needs to learn so much...

very professional has level headed attitude he would rather stimulate his mind reading a book or playing chess instead of partying or seeking materialistic things.

As can be seen in that vid he's missing out bigtime not being here those Germans are amateur drinkers, they like to pretend they can handle it there with their giant glasses giving that false impression but nah... Grealish would've already taught him this before the video and more saving embarrassment.

So get him here cos Jack can teach Jamal so much :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.