Jamal Musiala

I wouldn’t want a connection with a club like that.

QQSbZlWJC_720x0__1.jpg

I don’t like that Bayern poster @aaaaaa78 much and I don’t like being morally chastised by him… but dragging up the war and the nazis is out of order. Bayern did more than most not to comply with rules re dismissing Jewish employees in a vile regime.

I don’t like that Bayern poster @aaaaaa78 much and I don’t like being morally chastised by him… but dragging up the war and the nazis is out of order. Bayern did more than most not to comply with rules re dismissing Jewish employees in a vile regime.
True - and every German club had to have a swastika on the badge btw.

He just needs to admit that he is indeed worried that Musiala could be leaving Bayern :)

Just seen this bloke is German I was thinking he's an idiot but maybe just mistranslation!

Im not going to make comments like above about the clubs history as I have to much respect for your country to do so. The list of clubs with connections is endless if they were around at the time.

Bayern are a European superpower and as corrupt as others.

I don't think his Liverpool allegiance stops him managing City personally. He had a great relationship with Pep and I can see him being convinced to come to us.

But I personally don't think there's anything secretive going on and he simply wants to stay and continue to develop at Leverkusen. Big jobs are going to come up and he'll get that chance in the future. He probably feels it's much better to stay at the Bundesliga winners than move to Bayern who aren't as good at the moment. Liverpool's a job you're destined to fail at replacing Klopp. There's a job at Real in a couple of years he could go for.
I agree but doesn’t the replacing klopp argument apply even more to Pep ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.