Jamal Musiala

I guess we’ll be in for more cloggers then this summer :)

It’ll be interesting to see who takes over at Bayern and who they want to bring in? If Alonso takes over, he’s defo going to want Wirtz, Frimpong and Grimaldo with him at Bayern, easier to sort if Davies leaves as well?

Remember he did grow up in England. About time they lost someone after poaching players and pressuring clubs for years.

Remember he did grow up in England. About time they lost someone after poaching players and pressuring clubs for years.
The fact Pep was in for Bellingham , I think Musiala is seen as the German equivalent of Bellingham. So would not be at all surprised to see further links between City and Musiala.

If Bayern sense Musiala is looking for a new club, this summer would be best time to sell to get maximum amount of money for him, next year he would only have 1 year on his contract. Offering him a new improved contract now will tell if he is serious about staying or not.

If Twitter is anything to go by, Di Zerbi is now the preferred candidate for the Bayern job. Getting Nagelsmann back is apparently dividing the board at Bayern so it would make that option difficult! I don’t think you want to appoint a manager that will be at the Euros half the summer anyway.

I honestly think a Di Zerbi appointment would be good for any potential summer business we do with Bayern. There is no denying Di Zerbi is a talented manager but he’s only managed Brighton, lacking that elite club level experience! I do think his system would work better with the players at Bayern however there is no denying it’s a risky appointment. If I was Kimmich, Musiala, Sane and a whole other bunch of players who haven’t yet renewed, I would be slightly miffed with a Di Zerbi appointment and I would question whether the new manager is right to take Bayern back to previous heights.

Eberl (Bayern DoF) even stated in an interview that he would not allow players to leave for free and that difficult decisions would have to be made this summer. I predict an exodus, you only have to watch Bayern this season to see players aren’t happy. I can see Kimmich gone, but I think Musiala would have to make it very clear he isn’t going to renew to facilitate a move this summer. I don’t buy this not for sale narrative around him, Bayern need to cash in this summer if they know Musiala isn’t going to renew, rather losing money next summer. I can see Bayern doing a Manchester United to be honest.

Very very interesting summer ahead! Txiki please be in Musiala’s ears telling him Pep wants to renew What a signing that would be!

If Twitter is anything to go by, Di Zerbi is now the preferred candidate for the Bayern job. Getting Nagelsmann back is apparently dividing the board at Bayern so it would make that option difficult! I don’t think you want to appoint a manager that will be at the Euros half the summer anyway.

I honestly think a Di Zerbi appointment would be good for any potential summer business we do with Bayern. There is no denying Di Zerbi is a talented manager but he’s only managed Brighton, lacking that elite club level experience! I do think his system would work better with the players at Bayern however there is no denying it’s a risky appointment. If I was Kimmich, Musiala, Sane and a whole other bunch of players who haven’t yet renewed, I would be slightly miffed with a Di Zerbi appointment and I would question whether the new manager is right to take Bayern back to previous heights.

Eberl (Bayern DoF) even stated in an interview that he would not allow players to leave for free and that difficult decisions would have to be made this summer. I predict an exodus, you only have to watch Bayern this season to see players aren’t happy. I can see Kimmich gone, but I think Musiala would have to make it very clear he isn’t going to renew to facilitate a move this summer. I don’t buy this not for sale narrative around him, Bayern need to cash in this summer if they know Musiala isn’t going to renew, rather losing money next summer. I can see Bayern doing a Manchester United to be honest.

Very very interesting summer ahead! Txiki please be in Musiala’s ears telling him Pep wants to renew What a signing that would be!
For me Di Zerbi is a myth, very good coach but a shocking man manager and a man with a ego that appears to be getting bigger by the hour.

For me Di Zerbi is a myth, very good coach but a shocking man manager and a man with a ego that appears to be getting bigger by the hour.

if he aims to coach a top team he does need to get way better at communicating and at man managing for sure. Tactically he is brilliant already and i'd like him to succeed pep at city but his temper makes him a huge risk atm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.