Jamal Musiala

I can't get my head around so many people wanting us to casually throw Stones on the scrapheap. One bad game and an injury-affected season should not warrant his departure. We have enough business to be doing without self-harming in this way.

Gomez, Phillips and Cancelo all need moving on for the sake of their careers. Walker and Bernardo will most probably also leave for their own reasons, along with academy boys like Delap, McAtee, THB (£20m already in the bag), JWE, etc. There will be loans for other youngsters, probably including Perrone. We'll be bringing in big money once again this summer.

We've got Echeverri coming in January and Lewis, Bobb and Nunes will most probably be used more next season. I can see four coming in again - Savio, Guimares, Frimpong and perhaps another.

So I don't really get this clamour for kicking out blokes who have proved themselves with us time and time again.

Only if Davies really want to be in City and no offer from Madrid at all to change his mind.
I am sure the move to Madrid is already safe. Just don’t know if this or next season.

Musiala is another #10 and i don’t know if his poaydtyle suits Pep. He keeps the ball very long and i don’t know if you can get the best out of a player when his strength is literally going against the coach’s playstyle. Grealish would carry the ball too when playing for Villa and we know how he plays safe now.

I can't get my head around so many people wanting us to casually throw Stones on the scrapheap. One bad game and an injury-affected season should not warrant his departure. We have enough business to be doing without self-harming in this way.

Gomez, Phillips and Cancelo all need moving on for the sake of their careers. Walker and Bernardo will most probably also leave for their own reasons, along with academy boys like Delap, McAtee, THB (£20m already in the bag), JWE, etc. There will be loans for other youngsters, probably including Perrone. We'll be bringing in big money once again this summer.

We've got Echeverri coming in January and Lewis, Bobb and Nunes will most probably be used more next season. I can see four coming in again - Savio, Guimares, Frimpong and perhaps another.

So I don't really get this clamour for kicking out blokes who have proved themselves with us time and time again.
The worry about John Stones that from looking like one of the Worlds finest players after his performance in Istanbul, he has gone backwards at an alarming rate.

Constant injuries and then takes an eternity to get back up and running.

But the biggest issue is going to play for England in two meaningless fixtures on the eve of our toughest fixtures, and the inevitable injury I would imagine pissed off his manager no end.

His performance on Saturday summed up his season, very poor.

Would it be harsh to get rid, totally but this is elite level sport and it's ruthless.

Braithwaite looks like a young John Stones and a player playing with maturity beyond his age, he is a hell of a talent.

Frimpong left and has done superbly at Celtic and now at Bayer, quality player.
England will build their defence around braithwaite in future years and we need to get his deal done even if it means stones moving on which would be hard on everyone as on his day is the best defender in the premier but them days are not often .

England will build their defence around braithwaite in future years and we need to get his deal done even if it means stones moving on which would be hard on everyone as on his day is the best defender in the premier but them days are not often .
Only thing with that is Gvardiol
is 23 and could move into that position. It would be good to finally sign a top left back.

Whilst I agree, it has to be acknowledged he is very injury prone, he managed 16 games in the league this season, 23 last season, 14 the season before. Hes 30 years old now and I don't see the injuries slowing down.

I rate him extremely highly, I'd put him in the top 5 best English players today when he's at his best, but I don't reckon he's got long left at the level we operate at.

As much as sentimentality means we would love these players to keep going, they can't and have to be replaced before it's detrimental to the team. I'm not saying get rid of him now by any means but just have to be realistic about how much he has left to offer and for how long and how regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.