Jamal Musiala

i like Julian but if that was the deal then its a no brainer, especially if Paqueta arrives as well
then again the question is who will replace him as a second striker ? or, if Haaland is not playing, we are going false 9 again?

Would be a huge upgrade
why, why on earth would we want Alvarez, Christ reading forums of other fan bases really is something;
we dont need Alvarez and Musiala is the last player on the team that would go, there is ZERO chance Musiala leaves Bayern, he is the new face of German football. I dont know if English media is making up this rumors or Musiala agents to get a better contract but nothing will happen here.

why, why on earth would we want Alvarez, Christ reading forums of other fan bases really is something;
we dont need Alvarez and Musiala is the last player on the team that would go, there is ZERO chance Musiala leaves Bayern, he is the new face of German football. I dont know if English media is making up this rumors or Musiala agents to get a better contract but nothing will happen here.
Well that’s that then I guess..

Some people just don’t like Alvarez and prefer shiny new toys. The only shiny thing about Alverez is the collection of winners’ medals round his neck…

I agree that Musiala won’t be leaving and think any stories are agent/media boosting their business.

Good to see Bayern fans rattled! Your club can’t even attract a first choice manager. I’ve still not seen Musiala come out and say he wants to commit his future to Bayern, then again it’s not a very attractive proposition for a player of his talent at the moment.

I get that there is a slim chance of a move happening but I hope these rumours have caused drama amongst the Bayern hierarchy and dressing room, to the point where you’ll be paying him over the odds on his next contract if he decides to stay. It’s completely fine for Bayern to attempt to cherry pick our players but once the roles are reversed, they really don’t seem to like it at all.

Tolmie said Musiala is very open to joining City this summer. Whether it’s happens or not, Bayern obviously don’t like that fact that we’ve been in Musiala’s ear. They’ve repeated the not for sale narrative in the media, well we will find out soon whether Musiala does want to commit and I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. You think Bayern will still be saying not for sale in this situation?

I’m all for annoying the German rags anyway, regardless of whether he stays or leaves. Bayern are a club in decline.

You're correct that the sources leaking this are from the Musiala camp. Mind you, wasn't too long ago we had an influx of Bayern fans coming on here to tell us that Pep would never join City and look how that turned out.

You're correct that the sources leaking this are from the Musiala camp. Mind you, wasn't too long ago we had an influx of Bayern fans coming on here to tell us that Pep would never join City and look how that turned out.
History repeating itself??

It is this. It's been a while since a high profile player has done it but it used to happen even more often to City. Whenever a player wants a fat contract, they leak a story about how "moneybags" City will buy them as a negotiating tactic. Messi was culprit number 1. Over the last few years it has died down a bit because everyone has started to see that the club is run much more responsibly than the stereotype suggests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.