Jamal Musiala

No he doesn’t. It’s 3 years from 15 to 21 and he didn’t spend enough time there
3 years under 21

For a player to be considered homegrown, they must have played for an FA-affiliated club for at least three years before turning 21.

3 years under 21

For a player to be considered homegrown, they must have played for an FA-affiliated club for at least three years before turning 21.
Well, i doubt it will matter either way, we wont get him this summer

Yep - should drop all Wirtz and Musiala for this summer
Wirtz isn't going anywhere this summer with Xabi staying another season. Musiala is more feasible, would be an incredible signing.

Maybe Gundogan can do us a favor and get in his ear during the Euros next month. A midfield of Rodri, Musiala, and Foden would have us at the top of the Prem for the next 5 years.

Wirtz isn't going anywhere this summer with Xabi staying another season. Musiala is more feasible, would be an incredible signing.

Maybe Gundogan can do us a favor and get in his ear during the Euros next month. A midfield of Rodri, Musiala, and Foden would have us at the top of the Prem for the next 5 years.
Yeah out of the two, it would be more realistic to see Musiala in sky blue.

I do always think it’s a red flag for the club if a young player like that stalls on a new contract, surely if Bayern were so confident on keeping him, they would’ve managed to get him on new terms. At the end of the day it’s down to Musiala, but I still don’t think he moves. Maybe I’m being pessimistic.

I read a statement from Kane saying he’s the player he’s played with with the most potential.

High level players don't tend to leave top clubs to join others, unless they're intent on doing a European tour like Ibrahimovic.

I just can't see this happening.

Tuchel not staying then - I do feel like it could potentially be this summer or never with Musiala. Surely Bayern don’t let him get to the final year of his contract, where his leverage to secure a move would be significant.

If he doesn’t sign a new deal this summer, then he wants a move imo. I guess if he stays another year with no new deal then the fee would be less in summer 2025. I can’t see Bayern being pragmatic and selling him if he rejects a new deal though. Definitely an interesting scenario.

Agree personal terms with us lad and tell Bayern you want to leave - see what happens then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.