Jamal Musiala

They would have no choice if he does not renew.
Musiala tells them he wants out, agrees personal terms with us and we slap £130m on the table - see what they do then!!!

Won’t happen but still

Apologies if this has already been covered on the thread but is there any suggestion of a buy-out clause in the boy's current contract?

Project players?

WTF

Stones shocking season, same with Grealish.

Walker way past his best and a 34 yr old who will have little or no summer break.
Project players i.e not established at top level football.Braithwaite looks a talent but it would be a gamble as would frimpong playing a couple of seasons in the bundesliga.I think we might go for players who can immediately come in a guarantee the level to be similar or not drop.We dont want a quality drop of

Project players i.e not established at top level football.Braithwaite looks a talent but it would be a gamble as would frimpong playing a couple of seasons in the bundesliga.I think we might go for players who can immediately come in a guarantee the level to be similar or not drop.We dont want a quality drop of
Haha, well that didn’t turn out well with Phillips and Nunes

Braithwaite looks like a young John Stones and a player playing with maturity beyond his age, he is a hell of a talent.

Frimpong left and has done superbly at Celtic and now at Bayer, quality player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.