Jamal Musiala

Tbh I can’t see us getting any of these players . These charges are gonna hinder us until this is decided
I disagree - the charges will be done before next year
I don’t think we’ll get them this summer but if Pep were to sign a decent extension, call me deluded but I do think we end up with one of them

I don’t think we’ll get them this summer but if Pep were to sign a decent extension, call me deluded but I do think we end up with one of them
I think Pep extending is key to the biggest names signing. He looked superb last night Musiala as did worth and that Gundogan fella

I am afraid Vinny watched the game last night just like we did, and there is no way in hell this kid leaves Bayern in the next few years. The media can spew BS pretending his is leaving, but let's get real for a second. They will give him whatever he pleases, so I am afraid we can forget about him. Wirtz is the one open to a move, so we should be all over it.

Another train of thought for me is that if Peo doesn’t extend - we go all out for Nagelsmann
His stock will go through the roof if they win the Euros and having him would help us attract the best talent coming through the German national team

United are so deluded that they think that’s what Southgate will give them too!

I am afraid Vinny watched the game last night just like we did, and there is no way in hell this kid leaves Bayern in the next few years. The media can spew BS pretending his is leaving, but let's get real for a second. They will give him whatever he pleases, so I am afraid we can forget about him. Wirtz is the one open to a move, so we should be all over it.
If he had 5 years on his contract I’d agree with you
If Vinny cocks it up, he’ll be on his way

If he had 5 years on his contract I’d agree with you
If Vinny cocks it up, he’ll be on his way
I agree, but I don't expect Vinny to fuck it up. Highly unlikely, IMO. If he does, though, than give Munich what they want for him.

Musiala I think if he leaves we have a very good chance of signing, Wirtz little or no chance for me.

Real Madrid or Bayern and a lot will depend where Alonso goes if he does leave next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.