Jamal Musiala

Our best hope is Kompany is a failure, is booted out and Bayern are in a rut for 12mths unable to get another top manager and he looks to move. It would have to coincide with a large Pep commitment. Otherwise, we have no chance.

Our best hope is Kompany is a failure, is booted out and Bayern are in a rut for 12mths unable to get another top manager and he looks to move. It would have to coincide with a large Pep commitment. Otherwise, we have no chance.
Pretty much this. Want Kompany to succeed but if he doesn't, Musiala could be available. Would be the perfect signing and I could see Pep extending to manage Phil and Musiala alongside our other exciting young talent like Gvardiol and Doku.

Pretty much this. Want Kompany to succeed but if he doesn't, Musiala could be available. Would be the perfect signing and I could see Pep extending to manage Phil and Musiala alongside our other exciting young talent like Gvardiol and Doku.
I guess all the time Musiala hasn’t signed a new contract is good for us
I reckon he’d want to play in the Premier League growing up in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.