Jamal Musiala

Unfortunately agree, absolutely adore Vinny but just see him as a brilliant assistant manager? We should be in Musiala’s ear now and hopefully telling him that Pep is staying for 3 years plus.
I presume we already are
Fabrizio has said this before that big clubs are interested as a general statement but I think it’s significant he’s actually mentioned us by name
What a signing that would be to take us into the post-Kev era

I presume we already are
Fabrizio has said this before that big clubs are interested as a general statement but I think it’s significant he’s actually mentioned us by name
What a signing that would be to take us into the post-Kev era

He’s the one isn’t he? Love Wirtz and both would be sensational but Musiala is just such a baller to have in the team

He’s the one isn’t he? Love Wirtz and both would be sensational but Musiala is just such a baller to have in the team
Yes pal - love the guy
Certain things about it really make me think it could happen, like the fact he’s grown up in England and the fact Bayern are in a rut
I certainly think he’s more attainable than Wirtz, who I also like
Really want Musiala though

Let’s say he doesn’t renew? Fabrizio pretty much said we were first in line

Got a weird feeling about this one, if he stalls it puts Bayern in a really difficult situation.

I don’t think he’ll renew in the summer anyway, would be a poor move from him considering how inexperienced Vinny is as a manager

Irrelevant who is manager, his value and ability is rising by the day, he is in the box seat in terms of negotiation, Bayern will have to pay him a fortune to even consider re-signing.

No signature this summer , I think they would have to consider selling him.

Irrelevant who is manager, his value and ability is rising by the day, he is in the box seat in terms of negotiation, Bayern will have to pay him a fortune to even consider re-signing.

Yeah me too mate - he could earn big money anywhere, I think it will come down to the sporting project.

We just need to be ready and waiting

As a sidenote, I think Musiala's potential availability severely lowers the chance of activating that Bruno G release clause. So anybody who is/was worried about us forking over 100m for him can relax.

City would look like fools if they activated the 100m RC for Bruno and then Bayern decided to sell Musiala later in the window.

Yeah me too mate - he could earn big money anywhere, I think it will come down to the sporting project.

We just need to be ready and waiting
Not sure it's all down to money.

The German league is a strange one, he could be playing in a far stronger league in the PL or La LIga, either of those two make him a better player long term.

Not sure it's all down to money.

The German league is a strange one, he could be playing in a far stronger league in the PL or La LIga, either of those two make him a better player long term.
I agree - we’d pay him big money too

Went on a Bayern forum and some fans are really concerned about losing him - they were even screenshotting that he follows the Premier League on instagram hahaha!

Fans make me laugh

As a sidenote, I think Musiala's potential availability severely lowers the chance of activating that Bruno G release clause. So anybody who is/was worried about us forking over 100m for him can relax.

City would look like fools if they activated the 100m RC for Bruno and then Bayern decided to sell Musiala later in the window.
Yeah mate - we just don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. It might explain the reluctance to to spend £100m on Bruno

Part of me thinks we’d have to sell Kev this window for this to happen

Yeah mate - we just don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. It might explain the reluctance to to spend £100m on Bruno

Part of me thinks we’d have to sell Kev this window for this to happen
I would hate to sell Kev, but if the money is right and he's open to the move... football is a business at the end of the day I suppose.

By all accounts Kev has already said that he's considering Saudi so I wouldn't be shocked if something is in the works. Tough to say.

Also, I think Pep signing an extension, even if only adding an extra year, would help give us some pull with Musiala. Knowing that your manager isn't going to be out the door after a season is a pretty big deal for these players (I'd assume).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.