Jamal Musiala

As a sidenote, I think Musiala's potential availability severely lowers the chance of activating that Bruno G release clause. So anybody who is/was worried about us forking over 100m for him can relax.

City would look like fools if they activated the 100m RC for Bruno and then Bayern decided to sell Musiala later in the window.
probably much easier to find a 6 though, if you grab a 8/10 instead. dont think its a massive swerve in plan, but yeah bruno probabaly priced out, we'd be looking at a Zubimendi etc

I would hate to sell Kev, but if the money is right and he's open to the move... football is a business at the end of the day I suppose.

By all accounts Kev has already said that he's considering Saudi so I wouldn't be shocked if something is in the works. Tough to say.

Also, I think Pep signing an extension, even if only adding an extra year, would help give us some pull with Musiala. Knowing that your manager isn't going to be out the door after a season is a pretty big deal for these players (I'd assume).
Yeah - I guess business is business

If he stays another and Musiala doesn’t renew it all points to summer 2025

Well then, I wonder if this is just wishful thinking, or are we actually considering paying up? It would be nice to just get the top talent, splash out the cash, and show RM they can go to fuck.

150m euros for Musiala, it seems. Musiala + Bruno G / Neves, and we would be unplayable. I can't see us paying up, though.

Well then, I wonder if this is just wishful thinking, or are we actually considering paying up? It would be nice to just get the top talent, splash out the cash, and show RM they can go to fuck.

I think it depends on what Musiala wants
Bayern would have to consider selling if he didn’t want to renew? If they didn’t it would be incredibly stupid

I think it depends on what Musiala wants
Bayern would have to consider selling if he didn’t want to renew? If they didn’t it would be incredibly stupid
I am thinking they believe Vinny will do well, and Jamal will change his mind. If not, they can still sell in the summer of 2025. It wouldn't hurt to tempt them, though.

Musiala is the last player they are going to let go and swapping him for Bernie is pure Fantasy Football. Kimmich is slightly more realistic but again he too is after a better salary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.