Jamal Musiala

Musiala and Bobb what a crazy comparison at this time.

Musiala has played over 100 games for Bayern.

Bobb is an incredible prospect, maybe he even has a higher ceiling that Foden, but it's far too soon for that.

Musiala has already done it and getting better by the week
I think the comparison is between Echeverri and Bob...? ;)

He's a good player but we have Phil who plays like him.

We should be all over Wirtz.

We should be all over any player as talented as Musiala or Wirtz but you get plenty on here who doubt we can sign either, young players their age dream of playing for us they've seen us dominate the biggest league in world football.
They've seen Aguero's iconic goal and seen the ball manipulation of Merlin, they've seen Yaya's marauding runs and KDB create the seemingly impossible. These kids have watched us win many trophies, most will have imagined being one of our stars at some time or another.

Both these players should be and I'm sure will be primary targets for us in the next year, they can and will be world class in the next decade no matter who they're playing for.

I'd love either player and I'm sure Pep if still here would make it work no matter what, even if Wirtz is the better player right now both are going to be world class I'd take either of these if not both.
If there's even a slight chance of signing both as unlikely as it is then do it, because that'd really boil some piss and following the court case I'll be all for doing that.

Last edited:
Get
We should be all over any player as talented as Musiala or Wirtz but you get plenty on here who doubt we can sign either, young players their age dream of playing for us they've seen us dominate the biggest league in world football.
They've seen Aguero's iconic goal and seen the ball manipulation of Merlin, they've seen Yaya's marauding runs and KDB create the seemingly impossible. These kids have watched us win many trophies, most will have imagined being one of our stars at some time or another.

Both these players should be and I'm sure will be primary targets for us in the next year, they can and will be world class in the next decade no matter who they're playing for.

I'd love either player and I'm sure Pep if still here would make it work no matter what, even if Wirtz is the better player right now both are going to be world class I'd take either of these if not both.
If there's even a slight chance of signing both as unlikely as it is then do it, because that'd really boil some piss and following the court case I'll be all for doing that.
what your saying and in football terms we are the best team in the world but off the field we are chasing Real Madrid and will always fall short when it comes to them and us which is crap as we are the best team .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.