Jamal Musiala

If somebody like Wirtz or Musiala, you do everything you can to get them, and worry about the squad size later.
It’s irrelevant because if we sign Musiala, missing that late first half chance against Hungary will have half the City fans saying he needs to be sold, if he misses chances like that.

If RM sign Wirtz then surely Valverde or Camavinga is available?
They cannot sign everyone.
Back on thread, I'd fucking love Musiala here.

Seen an interview and media piece on his growing up with Bellingham at England and his early career at Chelsea. Seems a nice kid, humble, down to earth. Here's hoping he can see himself away from Bayern but his ties appear very strong from what he had to say about them and how he was treated when he signed for them.

If RM sign Wirtz then surely Valverde or Camavinga is available?
They cannot sign everyone.
Back on thread, I'd fucking love Musiala here.

Seen an interview and media piece on his growing up with Bellingham at England and his early career at Chelsea. Seems a nice kid, humble, down to earth. Here's hoping he can see himself away from Bayern but his ties appear very strong from what he had to say about them and how he was treated when he signed for them.

They can’t sign everyone no so I do think we have a good chance to get Musiala or Wirtz - or both ;)

I wouldn’t read too much into the video, the lad is obviously PR trained. It’ll come down to whether Bayern can offer him an elite sporting project. I still think Bayern have had a slight regression and I don’t think they’ll have an easy time getting him to renew. I can’t see him renewing this summer, before Musiala has seen how Vinny has done. They are in a rut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.