Jamal Musiala

I could see Walker going to Bayern but if he is just looking for a payday then Saudi is the place and also it's get him away from his complicated off field life.

Braithwaite we don't really need but he looks something special to me and all at 21, we have to be looking at the future and with 2 of our CB's (Ake and Stones) constantly injured that for me is something that needs looking into with the amount of game sin the next 12 months.

Stones could end up at Bayern as well as its rumoured that Vinny wants him?

We certainly seem to be looking to bring in at least one top creative player which is a great sign.

Musiala, Rodrygo and Eze all linked recently.

Musiala would be a Haaland level signing that sponsors and marketing people would make a fortune out of and propel the club further imo, let alone he’s world class!

Stones could end up at Bayern as well as its rumoured that Vinny wants him?
They look very poor at CB, he would be a superb signing, the English Kaiser.

Eric Dier Wave GIF - Eric Dier Wave Hi - Discover & Share GIFs

They look very poor at CB, he would be a superb signing, the English Kaiser.

Eric Dier Wave GIF - Eric Dier Wave Hi - Discover & Share GIFs

Would allow us to go for branthwaite as well mate. Love Stones but we only get half a season out of him? Ake gets injuries as well so it just makes sense if we can get him now? A refresh with the right quality can be exciting as well and I’m sure Pep would relish it

Would allow us to go for branthwaite as well mate. Love Stones but we only get half a season out of him? Ake gets injuries as well so it just makes sense if we can get him now? A refresh with the right quality can be exciting as well and I’m sure Pep would relish it
Stones when fit and in form is one of the best CB in Europe but that is the issue, WHEN.

Last edited:
It seems Pep felt that way as well as he didn’t play him before inexplicably chucking him in for the FA cup final!?!
Bringing him back for the final was a strange one when he wasn't seen for the last month of the PL season.

I do think Pep and the club were pissed when he got injured in the England friendlies just before we played Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.