Jamal Musiala

Cancelo could be part of the deal, Kimmich and Musala for Bernardo, Cancelo and Stones (?)

Stones a wonderful player when fit, could we be tempted to replace him with Braithwaite?
I believe that is what we should do even Walker going with stones to get the prices down, unfortunately it won’t happen. We have a good relationship with Everton and Branthwaite would be a clever move whilst reducing the age of the defence. Would we need a right back? Not sure on Frimpong not seen enough of him to comment

I believe that is what we should do even Walker going with stones to get the prices down, unfortunately it won’t happen. We have a good relationship with Everton and Branthwaite would be a clever move whilst reducing the age of the defence. Would we need a right back? Not sure on Frimpong not seen enough of him to comment
RB...Akanji/ Kimmich?

or maybe even Frimpong?

Braithwaite looks a very real prospect, one that we should not overlook.

RB...Akanji/ Kimmich?

or maybe even Frimpong?

Braithwaite looks a very real prospect, one that we should not overlook.

I think we should defo sign a RB mate and if we want a solid one it’s Kimmich who can invert and if we want pace and a Dani Alves style not as good defensively but brilliant at going forward then it should be Frimpong but Walker for me now is time up and hopefully he fancies Saudi if the offer is still there.

I think we should defo sign a RB mate and if we want a solid one it’s Kimmich who can invert and if we want pace and a Dani Alves style not as good defensively but brilliant at going forward then it should be Frimpong but Walker for me now is time up and hopefully he fancies Saudi if the offer is still there.
I could see Walker going to Bayern but if he is just looking for a payday then Saudi is the place and also it's get him away from his complicated off field life.

Braithwaite we don't really need but he looks something special to me and all at 21, we have to be looking at the future and with 2 of our CB's (Ake and Stones) constantly injured that for me is something that needs looking into with the amount of game sin the next 12 months.

We certainly seem to be looking to bring in at least one top creative player which is a great sign.

Musiala, Rodrygo and Eze all linked recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.