Jamal Musiala

Can't see it. I would be in favour of it, but it feels like the club is against spending 100m+. I hope I am wrong, though.
I don’t believe they are against it Haaland94.

The player will just have to be considered very special for them to do it. Check my previous comment about Wirtz being Citys number one target.

If he was to become available this summer we would be breaking the Grealish transfer fee on him.

Can't see it. I would be in favour of it, but it feels like the club is against spending 100m+. I hope I am wrong, though.
I wouldn’t want us to put that kind of money in Bayern’s pockets. If he wants to come here pull a Madrid and tell him to keep running his contract down and either buy him for a much smaller fee or even a free.

I don’t believe they are against it Haaland94.

The player will just have to be considered very special for them to do it. Check my previous comment about Wirtz being Citys number one target.

If he was to become available this summer we would be breaking the Grealish transfer fee on him.
If he becomes available it wouldn't exceed the grealish transfer fee. If he doesn't become available and we really,really want him, then it exceeds...

If he is available and wants to come here then City will spend the money, as it stands he isn't and why would Bayern sell their best player.
The reporting suggests he is waiting to see what Bayern offers from a money and sporting perspective (plan to win a Champions Lesgue). City is lurking if he comes away not pleased. He holds the cards not Bayern as his contract continues to run down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.