Jamal Musiala

really? personally think Wirtz/Foden is a better 10 pairing over musiala/foden
Maybe I’m just biased towards Musiala but I just feel like Foden is clear of Wirtz and both have similar characteristics
For example Foden and Wirtz have similar passing ranges which I don’t think Musiala has whereas Musiala is obviously an elite dribbler
Foden is natural heir to kev for me

Maybe I’m just biased towards Musiala but I just feel like Foden is clear of Wirtz and both have similar characteristics
For example Foden and Wirtz have similar passing ranges which I don’t think Musiala has whereas Musiala is obviously an elite dribbler
Foden is natural heir to kev for me
fair, id have wirtz as the better passer of the three, if you wanted one of them to stay deeper while the other gets into the box think its him you;d teach to sit and quarterback.. Musiala i still think it a better LW over a CM

I hadn't watched much of either before the euros, both very good players. Though I don’t think either are players we’d go for this summer possibly next if KDB and Bernardo left but still not sure they are the best fit with Foden .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.