Jamal Musiala

Wirtz is going to Bayern. He's been tapped up and paraded as the new face of German football, he also wants to stay in Germany.
bayern doesn`t have the same pull/aura on young german players like in the past...wirtz has already won all german trophies so PL,LaLiga could have an appeal...Bayern wants to reduce the wage cost...Bayer prefers to sell to everyone except Bayern...many factors that could speak for a transfer outside of the bundesliga

I hate to give this a like, but it is so likely that it could go down like that :(

Musiala renews, we sign Eze and a South American kid nobody has watched play but everyone has very strong opinions about.

Eze goes on to win many trophies but everyone says he was better at Palace. The South American kid looks amazing initially, leading to "future Balon d'Or winner" shouts on here, before he eventually leaves to become the main man at a worse team. Musiala spends a couple more years at Bayern, leaves for Madrid or Barcelona and is then sold to Arsenal or united for big money after 18 months.

That is Eghbali, who is obsessed with player trading

Boehly gave the footballing side to professional after the first season.
By all accounts, Boehly's been sidelined at Chelsea & Eghbali's Clearlake venture capital outfit wants to buy him out.

Boehly wants to buyout Clearlake in return & neither are up for selling. This sounds like Arsenal pre-Kroenke.

Musiala renews, we sign Eze and a South American kid nobody has watched play but everyone has very strong opinions about.

Eze goes on to win many trophies but everyone says he was better at Palace. The South American kid looks amazing initially, leading to "future Balon d'Or winner" shouts on here, before he eventually leaves to become the main man at a worse team. Musiala spends a couple more years at Bayern, leaves for Madrid or Barcelona and is then sold to Arsenal or united for big money after 18 months.
ngl, i would be happy with this scenario, i like Eze

I thought that Musiala wants to play with Wirtz, so by tapping up Wirtz, Bayern are more likely to get Musiala to extend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.