Jamal Musiala

I thought that Musiala wants to play with Wirtz, so by tapping up Wirtz, Bayern are more likely to get Musiala to extend.
Quite the opposite, I think. Musiala has had his eye on the Premier League, thus delaying his extension for the last couple years. Bayern have been trying to extend as far as I know. Bayern tapping Wirtz will allow Musiala the freedom to leave. They occupy similar areas so having both is unnecessary.

Quite the opposite, I think. Musiala has had his eye on the Premier League, thus delaying his extension for the last couple years. Bayern have been trying to extend as far as I know. Bayern tapping Wirtz will allow Musiala the freedom to leave. They occupy similar areas so having both is unnecessary.
Agree...Supposedly Musiala extension talks were supposed to begin after the Euros. The fact that we are in September and there still is no extension is a good sign. I think every day that goes by without an extension is a good sign.

Can we at least ask Bayern to extend and add a RC. Then Txiki will be all over it.

It’s the little details for me that make me think this might happen
He’s best mates with Zirkzee who plays for rags. His best pal is literally in Manchester.
Grew up in England - can’t tell me he doesn’t have an ambition to play in the Prem
Saw quotes on twitter when he said what Man City have built is unbelievable.
Stuff like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.